- Students must arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time for check-in.
- All students must be READY TO DANCE at the start of each class.
- Students who arrive more than 5 minutes late will kindly be asked to reschedule their class.
- Students in cycled classes are strongly encouraged to attend all 6 consecutive weeks of instruction. If you are unable to attend one of your weekly sessions, please communicate this to your instructor.
- Missed cycled classes can be made-up through Private Lessons.
- Students must be dressed properly and comfortably, remembering that dance is a form of cardiovascular exercise.
- Socks are acceptable for pre-beginner classes. Dance shoes with suede soles are mandatory for cycled classes.
- Due to the studio layout, we kindly ask for people in the waiting area to keep quiet while class is in session.
- NO photography or videotaping allowed at the studio without permission from your instructor.
- Store your street shoes, coat and bags in their designated racks upon arrival.
- Silence and stow your cell phone and keep distractions to a minimum during class.
- Be keen on hygiene and remember you are dancing within close proximity to your partner.
- Please be open minded and receptive to dance critique given by your instructor. This will help you develop better technique.
- Be kind to your classmates. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
Ready to Dance?
Learn to dance with confidence and enjoy the health and social benefits of dancing.
83 Franklin St Jersey City NJ 07307