- Students must arrive 15 minutes before class to allow time for check-in.
- All students must be READY TO DANCE at the start of each class.
- Students who arrive more than 5 minutes late will kindly be asked to reschedule their class.
- Students in cycled classes are strongly encouraged to attend all 6 consecutive weeks of instruction. If you are unable to attend one of your weekly sessions, please communicate this to your instructor.
- Missed cycled classes can be made-up through Private Lessons.
- Students must be dressed properly and comfortably, remembering that dance is a form of cardiovascular exercise.
- Sneakers or socks are acceptable for Walk-In classes. However, dance shoes with suede soles are mandatory for cycled classes.
- Due to the studio layout, we kindly ask for people in the waiting area to keep quiet while class is in session.
- NO photography or videotaping allowed at the studio without permission from your instructor.
- Store your street shoes, coat and bags in their designated racks upon arrival.
- Silence and stow your cell phone and keep distractions to a minimum during class.
- Be keen on hygiene and remember you are dancing within close proximity to your partner.
- Please be open minded and receptive to dance critique given by your instructor. This will help you develop better technique.
- Be kind to your classmates. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated.
Ready to Dance ?
Learn to dance with confidence, enjoy the health and social benefits of dancing.
83 Franklin St Jersey City NJ 07307